Sunday, November 9, 2008

Easy To Please

This past week my Grand daughter came to visit, she  is a well mannered little girl, "thanks to her God loving parents" and she's so easy to please.  When she was here we got some old plastic plates out of the kitchen, some pretend apples and grapes and an old basket I had sitting around.  I was putting the items in the basket and she suddenly took off, she came running back a sec later and said, "look Mimi I have a blanket and we can have a picnic".   It was so sweet and we had a wonderful time having our pretend picnic, it lasted for an hour and she was very content with the old things we had gathered for play.

It reminds me of the up and coming holidays.  We should be so easy to please.  Its the small things in life we should enjoy and not take for granted, like the love, laughter and joy in my Granddaughters heart.  You can look into those big brown eyes and know that there is indeed a God.  He,our Lord gives to us in many ways and I thank him most of all for children and family.  They are priceless!

The holidays are about joy, love and laughter, and most of all thanking God for the best times of our lives, and just being together with those you love!

No comments: